Amazon RedShift Training
To benefit from this Amazon Redshift Training course from mildain, you will need to have basic IT application development and deployment concepts, and good understanding of data warehousing and analytic tools, prior to attending.
Overview:This 3-day program will teach you all the fundamentals of cloud computing as well as Amazon Web Services cloud and AWS Redshift through a mixture of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises. By the end of the course you will have enough hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services to be able to deploy, configure and secure your own scalable web applications on the Amazon cloud. You will also be able to pro-grammatically create and manage AWS services using the AWS APIs.
•Understand all aspects of Cloud Computing
•Understand the architecture and components of Amazon Web Services
•Deploy scalable web applications on the Amazon Web Services cloud
•Get hands-on training with the key services provided by AWS
•Understand the AWS‘s data warehouse-as-a-service offering Redshift and how to use the same along with BI tools.
If you are a developer, lead or manager interested in getting started in cloud computing with Amazon Web Services and want to use its Redshift service in particular, you should find this course both challenging and engaging. The program is also suitable for professionals working with ISVs/software product companies who would like to migrate their in-premise software product to the cloud so that it can be delivered as SaaS.
To benefit from this Amazon Web Services course, you will need to have basic IT application development and deployment concepts, and good understanding of data warehousing and analytic tools, prior to attending.
Delivery Method:This is a hands-on course and you will work on exercises, quizzes and coding sessions which are designed to make you skilled in deploying, configuring and managing cloud applications for running on the Amazon Web Services cloud.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Amazon RedShift Training Duration :- 3 Days
Introduction to Amazon Web services
- Amazon Web Services Stack
- Introduction to Amazon DATABASE
Introduction to AWS Redshift
- AWS Redshift – Data Warehouse-as-a-Service
Walkthrough the AWS Management Console. – Hands On
Redshift Architecture Overview
- Leader and Compute Nodes
- Node Slices
- Columnar Storage for performance
- Economics of Redshift
- Key differentiators
- Common Use cases
- Launch a new Redshift Cluster
- Modifying a Cluster – resize, showdown, delete, reboot.
- Security Groups.
- Parameter groups.
- Database Encryption.
- Backup and recovery – creating manual snapshot and automatic snapshots.
- Authorize access to Cluster
- Getting Information about Cluster Configuration.
- Database Audit Logging
- JDBC and ODBC interfaces
- Install and configure client SQL tools using JDBC and/or ODBC drivers
- Create Database, Users, user groups, permissions and access controls.
- Connect to Redshift Cluster
- Load sample data into cluster
- Create and test queries against the data
- Analyzing cluster Performance data
- Analyze query execution
- Creating Alarm and working with performance metrics
- DDL SQL – Creating Tables, Alter tables, Drop tables.
- LIMITATIONS and what is implemented differently.
- Selecting distribution Style and distribution keys.
- Selecting Sort Key.
- Choose best Distribution key covering various use cases
- Choosing best sort keys covering various use cases.
- Choosing a column compression type.
- Define constraints
- Using Copy to Load data
- Loading data from S3
- Using a Manifest to Specify Data Files
- Loading Compressed Files
- Loading Fixed-Width Data
- Loading Multi-byte Data
- Loading Encrypted Data Files
- Loading from JSON files.
- Insert, Select, Update, Delete
- Deep Copy
- LIMITATIONS Troubleshooting
- S3ServiceException Errors
- System Tables for Troubleshooting Data Loads
- Multi-byte Character Load Errors
- Error Reference
- Unloading Data to Amazon S3
- Unloading Encrypted Data Files
- Unloading Data in Delimited or Fixed-Width Format
- Reloading Unloaded Data
- Query Processing
- Query Planning And Execution Workflow
- Reviewing Query Plan Steps
- Query Plan
- Factors Affecting Query Performance
- Analyzing and Improving Queries
- Query Analysis Workflow
- Reviewing Query Alerts
- Analyzing the Query Plan
- Analyzing the Query Summary
- Improving Query Performance
- Diagnostic Queries for Query Tuning
- Implementing Workload Management
- Defining Query Queues
- Modifying the WLM Configuration
- WLM Queue Assignment Rules
- Assigning Queries to Queues
- Dynamic and Static Properties
- Monitoring Workload Management
- Configuring WLM Queues to Improve Query Processing
- Troubleshooting Queries
- Building Admin queries from system tables to analyze performance.
- Migration of Existing BI Systems to Redshift
- Data Loading from OLTP databases to Redshift and Limitations.
- ETL and ELT on Redshift.
- Limitations from industry standard Integration and BI tools w.r.t Redshift.
- Build custom ETL and/or ELT framework from an OLTP db to Redshift
- Use Powershell /Python AWS SDK’s for loading data from SQL Server/ORACLE/Postgres to Redshift through S3.
- Limitations and Best Practices for Redshift Data warehouse implementation.
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-