Enterprise Content Management Training
A primary goal of ECM is to eliminate ad hoc processes that can expose an organization to regulatory compliance risks and other potential problems. Full-function ECM systems include features such as document and records management, content taxonomies, auditing capabilities, check-in/check-out and other workflow controls and security mechanisms.
According to the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), ECM can be broken down into five major components called capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver. The purpose of each component can be briefly defined as follows:
- Capture: Create, obtain and organize information.
- Manage: Process, modify and employ information.
- Store: Temporarily back up frequently changing information in the short term.
- Preserve: Back up infrequently changing information in the medium and long term.
- Deliver: Provide clients and end users with requested information.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Enterprise Content Management Training Duration :- 4 Days
ECM Strategy (Why ECM?)
- Understand the concept of ECM and its business drivers
- Be able to justify a wake up call about the need for best practice ECM
- Make an explicit link between ECM and the current situation
- Structure for identifying information assets
- Enable content collaboration and reuse across an organization
- Identify necessary resources and responsibilities for ECM
- Explore the implications of a strategic ECM decision
- Gain commitment for change
- What’s involved and who’s responsible?
ECM Concept (What is ECM?) part A
Understand the information lifecycle, focusing on electronic content: capture, store, manage, preserve and deliver.
ECM Concept part B
- Consider the sources of information and appropriate capture mechanisms
- Decide upon relevant storage models including audit trail and storage technologies
- Consider the different concepts for managing information and content, such as BPM, Workflow, Collaboration, and Business Continuity
- Review digital preservation techniques
- Consider different ways of delivering information and content to employees, partners and customers
- Decide upon re-purposing and interoperability
- Review necessary metadata and indexing
- Explain the concepts of classification and different approaches depending on local business needs
- Cover search and retrieval
- Discuss different levels of access control and security
- Define interfaces, legacy systems and migration
- Understand the impact of legislation, standards and regulation
ECM Process (How do you implement ECM?
- Manage an ECM program consisting of several coordinated projects
- Identify the new roles, responsibilities and organizational structure necessary to provide governance and management.
- Understand the Concept of Operations as a shared vision of an ECM future
- Plan and execute an Information Survey: what information do we have?
- Develop a Business Case for ECM
- Identify the business requirements of ECM systems
- Develop and implement a Business Classification Scheme
- Understand details of user groups and users
- Recognize the impact of implementing ECM on the organizations IT infrastructure
- Plan Pilot Implementation / Model Office
- Plan roll-out stage of ECM Projects
- Recognize the steps involved in sustaining ECM after implementation and realising the benefits.
Allow participants to test and use their new knowledge for planning, designing and implementing ECM.
- Introduction of Case Studies
- Group 1 Strategy
- Group 2 Concepts
- Group 3 Process
- Develop possible solutions
- Presentations by Groups
- Evaluation & Discussions
- Post-Workshop Case Study
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-