By the end of this course, you will have learnt:
We can take into account your existing technical skills, project requirements and timeframes, and specific topics of interest to tailor the most relevant and focussed course for you.
- 24 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
- Literal functions
- Declaration hoisting
- Arguments and function overloading
- Managing ‘this’ in call-backs
- 4 ways to invoke a function
- Object literals
- Default and Guard operators
- Property attributes
- Understanding Prototypes
- Enumerating Object properties
- Adding and deleting properties dynamically
- Prototypal and functional inheritance
- Overriding and super()
- Using Prototype effectively
- Literal Arrays
- Using ‘length’ and ‘delete’
- Using ‘for’ vs. ‘for in’
- Associative Arrays
- Augmenting the Array prototype
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Lexical scope
- Revealing Module Pattern
- How not to pollute the Global Namespace
- Immediately-invoked function expressions (IIFEs)
- Implementing a robust Namespace Factory method
Asynchronous Programming Patterns
- Call-backs with asynchronous methods
- Promise/future with deferrable values
- The Observable Pattern
- Using Jasmine
- Using QUnit
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-