Report Builder 3 Training
By the end of this course, you will have learnt:
- Introduction to Report Builder
- Connecting to Data
- Retrieving Data
- Designing Reports
- Manipulating Data Sets
- Enhancing Basic Reports
- Saving, Sharing and Printing Reports
The course is designed for experienced Excel, Access and other Relational Database users wanting to create reports for use with Microsoft Reporting Services without using BIDS.
Delegates should ideally have a good degree of experience manipulating and presenting data within Microsoft Excel and / or Microsoft Access. Practical knowledge of SQL would be useful too. Other equivalent Relational Database experience (such as Oracle, MySQL) should also be sufficient
If you would like to find out about custom / on-site Report Builder 3 training for any size of team, please get in touch – we would be glad to help build a course that meets your learning requirements.
We can take into account your existing technical skills, project requirements and timeframes, and specific topics of interest to tailor the most relevant and focussed course for you.
This can be particularly useful if you need to learn just the new features and Best Practices with Reoprt Builder 3 if you’re coming from an earlier version, or need to include extra topics to help with prerequisite skills.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Report Builder 3 Training Duration:- 2 Days
Introduction to Report Builder 3
- Getting to know Report Builder
- Overview of tools and functions
Connecting to Data
- Types of Data Sources
- Shared Data Sources
- Report-specific Data Sources
- Data Source credentials
- Data Sets
- Query Designer
- Stored Procedures
- Report and page properties
- Headers & Footers
- Data regions
- Other Report Items
- Text boxes
- Sub Reports
- Formatting Report items
Manipulating Data Sets
- Sorting Data
- Grouping Data
- Using parameters with your Data
- Creating and using parameters in your Data
- Setting default values for parameters
- Creating parameter lists
Enhancing Basic Reports
- Report item visibility
- Interactive sorting
- Display Report information & parameters
- Highlighting Exceptions in Data
- To stripe Data rows
- Document maps
Saving, Sharing and Printing Reports
- Saving local Reports
- Sharing Reports
- – to a Report Server
- – to a SharePoint site
- Viewing, printing and exporting Reports from a Report Server or SharePoint
- Creating Report subscriptions
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-