Google Analytics Training
Google Analytics training is the most popular tool for measuring the performance of your website. This Google Analytics Training gives you a thorough understanding of the principles of this data-driven decision-making tool. You will be trained in installation of code, setting goals, study web traffic, demographics, their browsing habits and create custom reports
- Learn how analytics can help you make informed decisions
- Set up GA account to monitor and evaluate your website traffic
- Collect actionable insights from the GA Report
- Understand various KPIs, key measurement concepts and terminology
- Create an effective digital marketing plan
- Deploy the new improved ecommerce Reports in GA
- Learn about funneling and segmentation for better insights
- Have a quality check and analysis of your digital marketing spends
- Learn about clicks, user behavior, locations, and landing page effectiveness
- Research on the analytics findings to tweak your digital strategy
- System and web analysts
- Marketing professionals
- Digital Product Managers
- Sales Managers and Executives
- SEO and SEM personnel
- IT Architects and Testing personnel
- Those aspiring for a career in analytics
Anybody can take Google Analytics Training Course. A basic understanding of Internet technology and websites is helpful.
- 70% of leading companies say analytics is integral to how they make decisions – IBM Study
- Google Analytics is being used by 52.9% of all websites – marketingland.com
- Google Analytics Specialist in United States can earn up to $96,000 – indeed.com
Today no digital marketing campaign is complete or successful without the right deployment of analytics. This is where the Google Analytics Training Course can help you in understanding how to improve the visibility and reach of websites. You can implement various strategies by visualizing the data from Google Analytics Reports and improve the digital marketing success rate. Having an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics training can help you get jobs at some of the biggest companies around.
Project – Google Analytics ProjectProblem Statement – learn about the ways to read and navigate the various Reports available in Google Analytics.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Google Analytics Training Duration :- 2 Days
Module 1 – Introduction to Google Analytics
This module teaches you the core principles of Digital Analytics, including how to build a useful measurement plan for your business and how to get started with Google Analytics. It further provides ground work to Marketers and Analysts for learning principles of Digital Analytics and thus, improve business performance through better digital measurement.
- Glossary of Google Analytics Terms
- Google Analytics Home Page and different features available
- Google Analytics Report Dashboard – how it looks & what are its elements
- Examples of various types of Reports available in Google Analytics
- Google Analytics standard Reporting Views
- Google Analytics Customized Reporting Views
- Goal Creation and Admin
Module 2 –Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
This module provides detailed information on how to create and set up Google Analytics, Placing the appropriate code on website, Setting goals to measure Data Optimization using the Search Query Data. It also teaches learners to track various elements of Online Marketing including Social Media Measurement.
- Creating Google Analytics Account
- Getting code for website
- Choosing Data Sharing Settings
- Implementing code on website via two approaches
- Tag Manager basics
- IP Filtering
- Goals – Strategic and Tracking
- Analyze Content Performance
- Reporting metrics – bounce rate, average time spend, visitor count
- Tracking SEO results in Google Analytics
- Organic Search Report
- Google Webmaster Tools – Setting up and Reporting
- Social Media Tracking – measuring value
- Custom Dashboard for business
- Additional Functions you can perform through Analytics – Mobile App tracking, Offline Marketing Tracking, Video Interactions Tracking, Traffic Segmentation and Tracking phone calls
Module 3 – 10 Step Audit and Conversion Tracking
This module trains you on 10 –Step (fundamental principles) Audit, which must be performed before and after setting up Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics Audit Code
- Site Search Tracking
- Bounce rate by Traffic type
- Account Filters
- URL Tagging
- Mobile website Conversion Tracking
- Macro and micro conversions
- Custom Reports to maximize revenue
- Unify results for Easier Interpretation
- Traffic Source
Module 4 – Features of Google Analytics
After setting up and implementing Google analytics, it is important to know how to utilize all its features and what additional advanced options can be configured that help integrate offline traffic, mobile app tracking, phone call tracking and offline events tracking.
- Page load time
- Social button interactions
- Video interactions
- Phone calls
- Offline marketing
- CRM integration
- Mobile website & apps
- Multi-Channel funnel
- Google Analytics real time
Module 5 – E-Commerce and Tracking
This module provides training on Google Analytics Advanced techniques with special mention of E-commerce and Tracking. In this module, we talk about Reporting and Analysis techniques to make informed business decisions.
- Introduction to E-commerce Analysis
- Analytics & Optimization (understanding with a question)
- Google Analytics Enhanced Commerce
- Getting started with Enhanced Commerce
- Enhanced E-commerce Schema
- Promotion Data
- Impression Data
- Product Data
- Action Data
- Mapping Your site
- Creating Template
- Creating Test Profile QA
- Deploying Code
- Reporting Vs Analysis
- Analysis Preparation
- Traffic Source Analysis
- Multi-Channel Analysis
- Onsite Merchandizing analysis
- Shopping behavior analysis
- Check Out analysis
- E-commerce reports
Module 6 – Mobile App Analytics
This module talks about Google Analytics Mobile App features and tracking. Just like your website, you can track data and identify that how many people find the app useful. Once you’ve built a mobile app, you’ll want to acquire new users, engage them regularly, and generate revenue, which can be done through understanding:
- The foundations of Mobile App Analytics
- How to measure user behavior in your app?
- How to find common traits for your users and increase user engagement?
- How to use data to improve your monetization strategies?
- What Google Analytics has to offer?
- Metrics for Mobile apps screen tracking
- Mobile apps e-commerce tracking
- E-commerce tracking reports
- What would you need to measure effectively?
- Setting up tracking for app – Android and iOS
- Adding event tracking for Android and iOS apps
- Setting up e-commerce tracking for mobile apps
Module 7 – Google Tag Management
This module provides training on Google Tag Manager. Managing multiple analytics and marketing tags for your site can be a challenge. Redundant or incorrect tags can distort data measurement and reduce your site performance. In this course, you’ll learn how Google Tag Manager can simplify tag implementation and management process for Marketers, Analysts, and Developers.
- Core concepts and principles of Tag Management using Google Tag Manager
- How to create website tags and Manage Firing Rules
- How to enhance your Google Analytics implementation?
- How to configure other marketing tags like Dynamic Remarketing?
- Tag Manager Structure Accounts and Containers
- Publishing and Versions
- Users and permissions
- Setting up container
- Rules for Analytics Tags
- Preview and Publishing Tags
- Understanding container versions
- Previewing a container
Module 8 – Google Analytics Setup- Effective Tips
This module talks about effective tips to use in Google Analytics Setup for analysis and effective business decision making.
- Creating Customized Dashboard
- Leveraging Custom alerts
- Using table view options
- In-page Analytics
- Perform Recency, frequency & Pan sessions
- Matched Query Types keyword positions & Day Parts
- Custom Report Filters
Google Analytics Project
Problem Statement –
It explains that how to navigate to the different report available in google analytics.
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.