SEM Training (Search Engine Marketing)
Search engine marketing involves promoting your brand’s presence through paid advertising via search engines. SEM Training Course includes detailed study of PPC, Google AdWords, building paid advertising campaigns, tracking, optimizing and remarketing. You will gain hands-on experience through live projects to understand the requirements of the industry.
- Introduction to SEM and concepts
- Learn about Search and Display Campaigns
- Keyword bidding, managing campaign performance
- Work with Google Ad Scheduling, Ad Delivery
- Learn about Conversion Tracking, Code Tracking
- Deploy Google Analytics and work with Webmaster tools
- Advanced SEM concepts and implementation
- Marketing, media and advertising fraternity
- Project Managers, PPC, and SEM professionals
Anybody can take this SEM Training Course and become SEM professional.
Today most of the big brands are focusing exclusively on the online channels for their marketing and advertising campaigns, the most important channel being Google AdWords. This Training Course will provide you hands-on experience in working with Google PPC, creating stellar ad campaigns, measure and optimize it as per the performance. After this Training you can go for the Google Certification and be a Google Certified Professional. This will help you get high-paying jobs around the world.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
SEM Training (Search Engine Marketing) Duration :- 2 Days
Module 1 – Overview of Google AdWords
- Introduction to Inorganic Search results
- Google AdWords and PPC advertising
- Microsoft Adventure(Bing and Yahoo)
- Account Setup in Google AdWords
- Structure of AdWords Account
- Working with Campaigns, AdGroups, Keywords, Ads, etc.
- Advertising Campaign Types- Display, Search
- Shopping and Video
- Comparison between Search and Display Campaign
Module 2 – AdWords Algorithm
- Understanding of how AdWords rank Ads?
- Detailed description of AdWords Algorithm(Adrank)
- Quality score
- Importance of Quality Score
- Importance of CTR
Module 3 – Search Campaign Creation
- Search campaigns and its Types including Standard, Dynamic Search, All features and Product Listing Google Merchant Centre.
- Creating your First Search Campaign
- Campaign Settings
- Location Targeting and its Types
- Bidding Strategy (CPC)
- Types of Bidding Strategy
- Strategies for Advanced Level Bidding
- Enhanced CPC
- Flexible Bid Strategy
- Advantages and disadvantages of Bid strategies
- Ad-extensions and its Types
- Add Ad-extensions in Campaign
- AdGroups Creation using tool
- Finding appropriate keywords
- Add Keywords in AdGroup
- Keyword Planner Tool
- Different types of f Keywords-Boards, exact, phrase, synonym negative
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Keywords
- Ads Creation
- Ad metrics
- Display URL
- Destination URL
- Write an Ad Copy?
- Good and bad examples of Ads
Module 4 – Performance Tracking /Conversion
- Understanding the use of Conversion Tracking
- Way to set up Conversion Tracking
- Track Code in website
- Verifying Conversion statistics
Module 5 – Search Campaign Optimization
- Optimizing campaigns through AdCopies
- Ways to increase CTR
- Quality Score and how to increase it
- Significance of Negative Keyword
- Evaluate Campaign statistics
- Conversion Report in Optimization
- Keyword Optimization
- Ways to reduce OPC
- Analyze competitors Performance
- Analyzing your competitors performance
- Identify Fraud Clicks
Module 6 – Display Campaign Creation
- Display Campaigns- All features and Mobile App
- Increasing engagement through Remarketing
- Comparison between Display and Search Campaign Settings
- Performing campaign settings
- Google Ad Scheduling
- Google Ad Delivery
- Placement of Ads
- Creating various AdGroups
- Using display planner tool
- Finding relevant websites for ads placement
- Creating text ads
- Creating banner ads using tools
- Uploading banner ads
- Examples of good/bad banner ads display campaign
Module 7 – Display Campaign Optimization
Module 8 – Remarketing Techniques
- Introduction to Remarketing?
- Remarketing campaign setup
- Remarketing List Creation
- Creating Advanced level Lists
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.