IBM Cognos BI Administration: Architecture and Logging Training (V10.2)
IBM Cognos BI Administration: Architecture and Logging (V10.2) is a two-day instructor-led course that teaches participants how to identify components and sub-components of the IBM Cognos BI architecture and how to use tools and techniques to provide a foundation to troubleshoot issues. Through lecture and interactive exercises participants will identify IBM Cognos BI components, examine how these components interact with Java, and will explore logging to assist when troubleshooting issues.
This course is intended for Administrators responsible for administering the IBM Cognos 10.2 BI environment.
You should have taken:
- IBM Cognos BI Administration (v10.2) course or equivalent experience administering the IBM Cognos BI environment.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
IBM Cognos BI Administration: Architecture and Logging Training (V10.2) Duration :- 2 Days
- definition of components
- Service-Oriented Architecture in IBM Cognos
- describe IBM Cognos Dispatcher
- describe request routing
- describe the routing process
- describe Content Manager Cache Service
- identify IBM Cognos Services
- review collaboration functionality
- explore the architecture in IBM Cognos 10
- overview of Java
- manage Java memory
- explain tools to monitor Java\
- overview of installation logs and configuration logs
- explore audit logging
- explore IPF logging
- determine requirements
- perform dye tracing
- explain Dynamic Query Mode (DQM) logging
- explain IBM Cognos Dynamic Query Analyzer (DQA)
- explore component logging for Gateway, Dispatcher, Report Server, and Universal Data Access layer
- examine diagnostic tools and utilities for special task logging
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-