Overview of IBM Cognos BI (V10.2.2) provides participants with a high level overview of the IBM Cognos BI suite of products and their underlying architecture. Participants will examine each BI component as it relates to the comprehensive Smarter Analytics solution, and will be shown a range of resources to access additional information on each product.
In this course, students will install and configure the Cognos BI Administration training, implement security, and manage the server components.
IBM Cognos BI Administration (V10.2) is a three-day, instructor-led course that is designed to teach new administrators the fundamental tasks of administering servers and content in IBM Cognos BI. Through a combination of lectures and interactive exercises, students will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, Cognos BI Administration training and manage the server components. Students will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content, manage report content in IBM Cognos Connection.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
This intermediate course is intended for Administrators.
This offering is intended for administrators with a knowledge of web application server architecture, security systems administration, and of their business requirements. They should also have experience using the Windows operating system and a web browser.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
IBM Cognos BI Administration Training Duration :- 3 Days
- Describe the role of the Administrator in relation to the IBM Cognos BI administration training workflow process.
- Describe the role of IBM Cognos Administration and IBM Cognos Configuration user interface components
- Identify features of the IBM Cognos BI architecture
- Examine Cognos BI servlets and services
- Identify an example of Cognos BI request processing
- Performance planning and installation options and configurations
- Examine the Cognos Application Firewall
- Perform a distributed installation and configuration of IBM Cognos BI
- Identify the IBM Cognos BI security model
- Define authentication and authorization in IBM Cognos BI.
- Identify security policies
- Secure administrative capabilities (access to functionality)
- Specify security settings after installation.
- Implement security in IBM Cognos Framework Manager and IBM Cognos Transformer
- Overview of administrative tasks that can be performed in IBM Cognos Administration
- Monitor system metrics
- Manage dispatchers and services
- Tune server performance
- Audit IBM Cognos BI
- Identify issues while troubleshooting the server environment
- Formulate the IBM Cognos BI backup strategy
- Manage current, past, and upcoming run activities
- Manage schedules
- Add and manage a data source
- Distribute data and create a distribution list and contacts
- Deploy IBM Cognos BI content
- Maintain the IBM Cognos BI content store
- Customize the appearance of IBM Cognos BI
- Enable users to navigate to related data in IBM Cognos BI
- Parameter-driven drill through vs. dynamic drill through
- Steps to enable drill-through access for a package
- Limit the items that users can drill through from (set scope)
- Set a measure as the scope
- Drill Through Assistant
- Manage user profiles
- Add objects to the toolbox tab
- Create a custom template option
- Manage packages in IBM Cognos Connection
- Create roles
- Add members and define access permissions
- Set capabilities
- Create folders
- Define access to entries
- Create an export
- Create an import
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-