Led by an (ISC)² authorized instructor, the Official (ISC)² SSCP CBK Training Seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Networks and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
SSCP training course will help candidates review and refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the SSCP exam and features:
- Official (ISC)² courseware
- Taught by an authorized (ISC)² instructor
- Student handbook
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
SSCP training course is intended for those with proven technical skills and practical, hand-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. The candiate is required to have a minimum of 1 year of cumulative paid full-time work experience in 1 of the 7 domains of the SSCP CBK. The sscp training seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
|Network Security Engineer
- Understand the different Access Control systems and how they should be implemented to protect the system and data using the different levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Understand the processes necessary for working with management and information owners, custodians, and users so that proper data classifications are defined. This will ensure the proper handling of all hard copy and electronic information as it is applied by the Security Operations and Administration
- The Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis Domain identifies the how to identify, measure, and control losses associated with adverse events. You will review, analyze, select, and evaluate safeguards for mitigating risk
- Identify how to handle Incident Response and Recovery using consistent, applies approaches including the use of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) concepts in order to mitigate damages, recover business operations, and avoid critical business interruption; and emergency response and post-disaster recovery
- Identify and differentiate key cryptographic concepts and how to apply them, implement secure protocols, key management concepts, key administration and validation, and Public Key Infrastructure as it applies to securing communications in the presence of third parties
- Define and identify the Networks and Communications Security needed to secure network structure, data transmission methods, transport formats, and the security measures used to maintain integrity, availability, authentication, and confidentiality of the information being transmitted
- The Systems and Application Security section identifies and defines technical and non-technical attacks and how an organization can protect itself from these attacks including the concepts in endpoint device security, cloud infrastructure security, securing big data systems, and securing virtual environments
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
SSCP Training Duartion :- 5 Days
The SSCP Training are drawn from various information security topics within the (ISC)² CBK. Updated annually, the domains reflect the most up-to-date best practices worldwide, while establishing a common framework of terms and principles to discuss, debate and resolve matters pertaining to the profession.
Access Controls –
Underlying principles of access control systems and how to implement, manage and secure those systems, including internetwork trust architectures, federated identity management, identity management lifecycle, and various access control frameworks.
- Implement Authentication Mechanisms
- Operate Internetwork Trust Architectures
- Participate in the Identity-Management Lifecycle
- Implement Access Controls
Security Operations and Administration –
Identification of information assets and documentation of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines that ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Understand and Comply with Code of Ethics
- Understand Security Concepts
- Document and Operate Security Controls
- Participate in Asset Management
- Implement and Assess Compliance with Controls
- Participate in Change Management
- Participate in Security Awareness and Training
- Participate in Physical Security Operations
Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis –
Identification, evaluation and prioritization of potential threats and the systematic application of resources to monitor, manage and mitigate those threats. Includes risk management concepts, assessment activities, and monitoring terminology, techniques and systems.
- Understand the Risk Management Process
- Perform Security Assessment Activities
- Operate and Maintain Monitoring Systems
- Analyze Monitoring Results
Incident Response and Recovery–
Properly implement and exercise incident handling processes and procedures that provide rapid and consistent approach to addressing security incidents, supporting forensic investigations, Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
- Participate in Incident Handling
- Understand and Support Forensic Investigations
- Understand and Support Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
Understand common cryptographic concepts, methodologies, and technologies, including legal and regulatory requirements, key management concepts, public key infrastructure, and the implementation and use of secure protocols.
- Understand and Apply Fundamental Concepts of Cryptography
- Understand Requirements for Cryptography
- Understand and Support Secure Protocols
- Operate and Implement Cryptographic Systems
Networks and Communications Security –
Encompasses network architecture, transmission methods, transport formats, control devices, and security measures used to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information transmitted over communication networks.
- Understand Security Issues Related to Networks
- Protect Telecommunications Technologies
- Control Network Access
- Manage LAN-based Security
- Operate and Configure Network-based Security Devices
- Implement and Operate Wireless Technologies
Systems and Application Security –
Common attack vectors and associated countermeasures, including impact of virtualization, mobile devices, cloud computing, and Big Data vulnerabilities, configuration and security.
- Identify and Analyze Malicious Code and Activity
- Implement and Operate Endpoint Device Security
- Operate and Configure Cloud Security
- Secure Big Data Systems
- Operate and Secure Virtual Environments
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.