Advanced Solutions Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training
Advanced Solutions Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 course from Mildain helps IT Professionals how to plan, configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. You will focus on advanced solutions of SharePoint 2013, including the design of business continuity services (high availability and disaster recovery). You will plan and configure business connectivity services, people collaboration, business intelligence, enterprise and web content management, manage solutions and apps for SharePoint Server 2013, and develop a governance plan.
- IT Professionals who are interested in installing, configuring, deploying, and managing SharePoint Server 2013 installations, in either the data centre or in the cloud
- Existing SharePoint users who want to learn about the improvements in tools and methodologies of SharePoint 2013 and those who want to learn the architecture of SharePoint 2013 to upgrade or migrate from previous versions of SharePoint 2003 and 2007
- Business application administrators (BAAs) who already have a basic knowledge of the SharePoint platform and want to understand how to manage SharePoint Server 2013 when administering line-of- business projects in conjunction with internal business customers
Before attending Advanced Solutions Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 course, participants must have:
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.
After completing Advanced Solutions Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Advanced Solutions Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Training Duration :- 5 Days
- Core components of the SharePoint 2013 architecture
- New features
- SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online Editions
- Designing data base topologies for high availability and disaster recovery
- Designing SharePoint infrastructure for high availability
- Planning for disaster recovery
- Planning service applications and configuring Service Application Federation
- Designing and configuring a service application topology
- Planning and configuring business connectivity services
- Configuring the secure store service
- Managing business data connectivity models
- Manage user profiles
- Enabling social interaction and building communities
- Aggregating tasks
- Planning and configuring collaboration features and composites
- Planning, deploying, and managing business intelligence services
- Planning and configuring advanced analysis tools
- Configuring Search for an enterprise environment
- Configuring the Search experience
- Optimizing Search
- Planning content and records management
- Planning and configuring eDiscovery
- Planning and implementing a web content management infrastructure
- Configuring managed navigation and catalog sites
- Supporting multiple languages, locales, and mobile users
- Enabling design and customization
- SharePoint Solution Architecture
- Managing sandbox solutions
- SharePoint App Architecture
- Provisioning and managing apps and app catalogs
13. Developing a Governance Plan
- Elements of governance planning
- Planning and implementing governance in SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint 2013
- Preparing the upgrade or migration environment
- Performing the upgrade process and manage site collection upgrade
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.