Deploying and Migrating Windows Servers Training
This course will help IT professionals to plan and set up Windows Server infrastructure in virtual, physical and cloud environments and in developing skills and knowledge with Windows Server deployments. After completing this course, you will be able to comprehend different deployment techniques and methodologies, as well as wide-ranging imaging practice and configuration.
- 24 hours of instructor-led training
- 24 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Deploying and Migrating Windows Servers Training Duration :- 3 Days
Preparing to Deploy Windows Server 2012
- Planning a Windows Server 2012 Implementation
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Configuring and Managing Servers Remotely
- Securing a Windows Server 2012 Deployment
- Implementing a Volume Licensing Strategy
Deploying Windows Server 2012
- Selecting a Suitable Deployment Method
- Overview of Image Files in the Deployment Process
- The Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit
- Working with Unattended Answer Files
Using Windows Deployment Services
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Implementing Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Overview of MDT 2013
- Configuring Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Performing Lite-Touch Deployments
- Maintaining Images with MDT
- Performing Zero-Touch Deployments
Planning to Virtualize Workloads
- Overview of Microsoft Virtualization
- Evaluating the Current Environment for Virtualization
- Planning for Virtualization
Upgrading and Migrating Networking Services
- Migrating the DHCP Server Role
- Migrating the DNS Server Role
- Implementing IPAM
Upgrading and Migrating Server Roles
- Upgrading and Migrating File Servers
- Migrating Web and Application Servers
Upgrading and Migrating AD DS
- Windows Server 2012 AD DS Upgrade and Migration Overview
- Upgrading Domain Controllers to Windows Server 2012
- Restructuring a Domain
Migrating Additional Active Directory-Related Roles and Services
- Migrating AD CS
- Migrating AD FS
- Migrating AD RMS
- Overview of Windows Azure AD
- Implementing Windows Azure AD
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare to deploy Windows Server 2012.
- Describe the various methods of deploying Windows Server 2012.
- Deploy Windows Server 2012 by using Windows Deployment Services and MDT.
- Plan to virtualize workloads in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Upgrade and migrate core networking services to Windows Server 2012.
- Migrate file services and Web and application servers to Windows Server 2012.
- Upgrade and migrate AD DS to Windows Server 2012.
- Implement Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Microsoft Azure AD).
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Mildain Solutions/Corp Office Delhi(NCR)
Plot No 17, C Block Market, Sec 36,
No 7 & 8,Krishna Reddy Layout,
GANESH GHR & MSY PLAZA,
VITTAL RAO NAGAR,
5th Floor, Block B, Godrej IT Park,
Pirojshanagar, LBS Marg, Vikhroli West,