Server Infrastructure server 2012 R2 Training
The MCSE Server Infrastructure certification allows professionals to swiftly respond to changing requirements of an enterprise’s IT infrastructure. Server Infrastructure server 2012 R2 course from Mildain offers essential skills required to design and develop comprehensive server infrastructure server 2012 R2 solutions. Participants enrolled for this course gain expertise in core concepts of storage, networking, virtualization, systems management, and identity management.
- Planning server migrations and upgrades
- Planning and executing a server deployment
- Designing and managing an address management solution and IP configuration
- Designing and executing name resolution
- Designing and deploying Active Directory Domain Services forest infrastructure.
- Designing and deploying organizational unit infrastructure
- Designing and executing a GPO (Group Policy Object) strategy
- Planning and deploying storage, file services, network access services, and network protection.
- Understanding the considerations to successfully implement and maintain an enterprise data center.
- Using System Center 2012 to successfully execute a virtualization strategy.
- Describe an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure server 2012 R2 .
- Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V®.
- Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 – Operations Manager.
- Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available.
- Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution
- Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access. –
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Server Infrastructure server 2012 R2 Training Duration :- 5 Days
- Overview of the Enterprise Data Center
- Overview of the Microsoft System Center 2012 Components
- Planning a VMM Deployment
- Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Host Environment
- Planning a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Implementing a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Planning and Implementing a Network Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Planning and Implementing Network Virtualization
- Planning a Virtual Machine Configuration
- Preparing for Virtual Machine Deployments with VMM
- Deploying Virtual Machines
- Planning and Implementing Hyper-V Replica
- Planning and Implementing Automation with System Center 2012
- Planning and Implementing System Center 2012 Administration
- Planning and Implementing Self-Service Options in System Center 2012
- Planning and Implementing Updates in a Server Virtualization Infrastructure
- Planning Monitoring in Windows Server 2012
- Overview of Operations Manager
- Planning and Configuring Monitoring Components
- Configuring Integration with VMM
- Planning and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Planning and Implementing a DFS
- Planning and Implementing NLB
- Planning an Infrastructure for Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Planning and Implementing Updates for Failover Clusters
- Integrating Failover Clustering with Server Virtualization
- Planning a Multisite Failover Cluster
- Overview of Business Continuity Planning
- Planning and Implementing Backup Strategies
- Planning and Implementing Recovery
- Planning and Implementing Backup and Recovery of Virtual Machines
- Planning and Implementing Deployment of a Certification Authority
- Planning and Implementing Certificate Templates
- Planning and Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Planning and Implementing Key Archival and Recovery
- Planning and Implementing an AD FS Server Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing AD FS Claim Providers and Relying Parties
- Planning and Implementing AD FS Claims and Claim Rules
- Planning and Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Planning and Implementing DAC
- Planning Workplace Joi
- Planning Work Folders
- AD RMS Overview
- Planning and Implementing an AD RMS Cluster
- Planning and Implementing AD RMS Templates and Policies
- Planning and Implementing External Access to AD RMS Services
- Planning and Implementing AD RMS Integration with Dynamic Access Control
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.