Storage and High Availability with Windows Server Training
This in-depthcourse from Mildain provides experienced IT Professionalswith the knowledge and skills to meet and manage your continually-growing and evolving storage and high availability needs, with reduced overhead and cost. In this course, you will learn about traditional storage topologies such as Direct Attached Storage (DAS), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SANs), and bus technologies such as Fibre Channel and iSCSI. The course also covers newer Windows Server technologies such as Storage Spaces, tiering, thin provisioning and Data Deduplication, and enhanced functionality to the SMB sharing protocol in Windows Server 2012 R2.
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 32 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Storage and High Availability with Windows Server Training Duration :- 4 Days
Fundamental Storage Technologies and Components
- Disk and File Systems Changes in Windows Server 2012
- Server Storage Topology
- Bus Technologies and Protocols
- Configuring Sharing in Windows Server
- Securing Volumes and Drives
- Lab: Planning and Configuring Storage Technologies and Components
- Planning Storage Requirements
- Configuring SCSI Storage
- Enabling Bit Locker Drive Encryption to Secure a Drive
Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Implementing Storage Spaces
- Maintaining Storage Spaces
- Implementing Data Deduplication
- Lab: Implementing Storage Spaces
- Creating a Storage Space
- Enabling and Configuring Storage Tiering
- Lab: Implementing Data Deduplication
- Installing Data Deduplication
- Configuring Data Deduplication
- Understanding High Availability
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions with Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- High Availability with Clustering in Windows Server 2012
- Lab: Planning and Configuring High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Determining an Appropriate High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution
- Implementing Storage Migration
- Implementing Hyper-V Replica
- Planning a Failover Cluster
- Creating a New Failover Cluster
- Lab: Creating and Administering a Cluster
- Validating and Configuring Servers for Failover Clustering
- Creating a Cluster and Configuring a Highly Available Application
- Verifying Quorum Settings and Managing Nodes in the Cluster
- Configuring a Quorum from a Disk Witness to a File Share Witness and then Defining Node Voting
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Managing and Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Troubleshooting a Failover Cluster
- Implementing Site High Availability with Multisite Failover Clusters
- Lab: Implementing Server Roles and Clustering Resources
- Preparing for and Creating a Failover Cluster by Using Windows PowerShell
- Implementing Storage Spaces by Using Failover Clustering
- Configuring the File Server Cluster and Creating Data
- Verifying the File Server Role High Availability
- Lab: Managing Server Roles and Clustering Resources
- Securing CSVs by Using BitLocker
- Configuring CAU on the Failover Cluster
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Virtual Machine Storage Options
- Managing and Maintaining Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Lab: Implementing Failover Clustering by Using Hyper-V
- Creating a Hyper-V Application Failover Cluster
- Creating a Scale-Out File Server Cluster
- Configuring Hyper-V to Use File Server and then Verifying Availability
- Configuring a Shared Virtual Hard Disk
- Overview of Virtual Machine Manager
- Managing Storage Infrastructure with Virtual Machine Manager
- Provisioning Failover Clustering in Virtual Machine Manager
- Lab: Managing Storage Infrastructure
- Configuring and Provisioning Storage Infrastructure Components
- Adding iSCSI Storage to Virtual Machine Manager
- Creating a Scale-Out File Server Storage Cluster
- Azure Storage Solutions and Infrastructure
- Cloud Integrated Storage with StorSimple
- Disaster Recovery with Azure Site Recovery
- Lab: Managing Cloud-Based Storage and High Availability
- Assessing Options for A. Datum’s Future Storage and Service Needs
- Configuring Azure Storage
- Configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Managing Azure Storage and Virtual Machines by Using Windows PowerShell
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
- Lab: Implementing Network Load Balancing Clusters
- Implementing an NLB Cluster
- Configuring and Managing the NLB Cluster
- Validating High Availability for the NLB Cluster
- Manage and secure disks and volumes in Windows Server.
- Describe storage technologies and components in Windows Server.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Describe high availability and disaster recovery with Hyper‑V virtual machines (VMs) and high availability with failover clustering in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a failover cluster.
- Describe managing server roles and clustering resources.
- Implement and manage VMs by using Hyper‑V with failover clustering.
- Describe how to use Virtual Machine Manager to perform storage infrastructure management.
- Describe cloud-based storage and high availability solutions.
- Plan and implement a NLB cluster.
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.