Advanced Android training course will guide you through the process of producing an app, we’ll identify the production criteria that still needs to be implemented, then tackle each problem until your app is ready to publish on the Google Play Store. In the process, we’ll introduce you to a host of tools and concepts, including: material design approaches, image-handling, performance profiling, and more!
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to identify critical areas for improvement in an app, and implement the necessary changes and refinements to ensure it meets Android’s Core App Guidelines prior to shipping.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Android Training Duration :- 5 Days
Part 1: Advanced Android Concepts
- Exploring the Preferences Framework
- Organizing Preferences
- Native Methods and JNI Calls
- The Android NDK
- Android-Provided Native Libraries
- Building Your Own Custom Library Modules
- Native Activities
- Understanding the Android Security Model
- Performing Runtime Security Checks
- Testing Android Applications
- Testing Best Practices
- Maximizing Test Coverage
- Getting Ready to Publish
- Understanding the Release Process
- Preparing the Release Candidate Build
- Testing the Application Release Candidate
- Packaging and Signing an Application
- Testing the Signed Application Package
- Publishing on the Android Market
- Selling on the Android Market
- Exploring Other Android Publishing Options
- App Developer’s View
- Overall Archtecture
- Linux Kernel
- Hardware Support
- Native User-Space
- Dalvik and Android’s Java
- System Services
- Stock AOSP Packages
- System Startup
Part 2: Embedded Linux Overview
- What Is Embedded?
- What Is Real-Time?
- How and Why Does Linux Fit In?
- Where Is Linux Embedded?
- Open Source Licensing
- Running Linux—KDE
- Linux Features
- Protected Mode Architecture
- The Linux Process Model
- The Linux File System
- System Configuration
- The Shell
- Getting Help
- Cross-Development Tools—The GNU Tool Chain
- Install Software
- The Terminal Emulator, minicom
- Embedded Hardware
- ARM Single Board Computer
- What About Other Boards?
- Setting Up the Mini2440
- Flash Memory and File Systems
- Preparing the Board
- The Boot Loader
- Getting Started
- Kernel Makefile
- Patching the Kerne
- Configuring the Kernel—make config, menuconfig, xconfig
- Behind the Scenes—What’s Really Happening
- Building the Kernel
- Booting the New Kernel
- Kernel Modules
- What’s a Device Driver Anyway?
- Linux Device Drivers
- Debugging Kernel Code
- Handling Interrupts
- Building Your Driver into the Kernel
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.