iOS Mobile App Development Crash Training Chandigarh
iOS Mobile App Development Crash Training Chandigarh course teaches you to develop mobile apps operating for iOS based on recent advancement toward iOS mobile application (app) development named swift programming. Swift provides you swiftness in coding, and swiftness in execution. This crash course differentiates the Objective-C programming language with recently designed Swift programming, however, as all the Objective-C libraries are included in the Swift, you will not miss anything in your app design.
A leader in teaching and consulting industry for more than 15 years is now announcing the iOS Mobile App Development Crash Course which helps you to develop apps for iOS in Swift and improves your programming skills for mobile devices.
It has served the industry and academia with high-quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in system engineering area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on iOS Mobile App Development Crash Course.
iOS Mobile App Development Crash Training Chandigarh course helps you to understand a variety of topics software engineering such as: iOS app development introduction, review of Xcode and Objective-C, introduction to Swift programming language for iOS, iOS application development basics, iOS views and view controls, iOS User Interface (UI) design, and iOS mobile application development.
Learn about smartphones, tablets and mobile computers working with iOS, software development kit (SDK) for iOS, an introduction of Cocoa touch and Objective-C, main differences between Swift programming and Objective-C, and architecture of iOS including the processor, firmware, and hardware.
Learn basics of Swift programming, application of Xcode for Swift, defining data types in Swift, different classes, objects, and enumerations in swift. Moreover, learn about debugging challenges in swift, initializers and sub-classes, how to combine swift and Objective-C and application of blocks in swift.
By taking the iOS Mobile App Development Crash Course, you will understand the main concept of iOS app development, emulators, simulators, developer portals, delegate pattern, auto layout, and UI elements.
Learn about the difference between software engineering and computer engineering, software processes, computer aided software engineering technology, development processes for software engineering and extreme programming (XP).
By taking this course you will also learn about iOS generic views, view controllers, text views, web views, map view, scroll view and split view. You will also be introduced to pickers, switches, sliders, and view transitions.
If you are a mobile developer who specializes in iOS app development, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of the iOS Mobile App Development Crash Course and will prepare yourself for your career.
Learn about UI design for iOS, StoryBoards, segues, universal app design for iOS, controlling objects in UI, application of Swift to create UIs, model view controller (MVC), and animation design for UIs.
Finally, the iOS Mobile App Development Crash Course will introduce a set of labs, workshops and group activities of real iOS app design in order to prepare you for the real app development challenges and to be able to tackle all the related iOS mobile app development challenges.
Upon completion of the iOS Mobile App Development Crash Training Chandigarh Course, the attendees are able to:
- Develop iOS mobile apps from scratch up with Swift programming
- Learn the main structure of an iOS mobile app
- Understand the basics of Swift programming and start developing iOS apps by Swift
- Differentiate Swift with Objective-C and be able to use both programming language concurrently
- Explain main elements of UI and design UIs for iOS phones
- Resolve debugging challenges related to iOS mobile apps
- Develop advanced programs for iOS based phones
- Combine Objective-C and Swift in order to optimize the iOS app for mobile systems
The iOS Mobile App Development Crash Course is a 3-day course designed for:
- Mobile app developers and software engineers
- Project managers and business analysts working with mobile application development
- Team members or stakeholders involved in mobile application design and development
- Business analysts, functional managers, project managers, developers and testers
- System administrators, engineers who want to learn mobile app development
- Vendors who will develop mobile apps
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in the mobile app industry.