Data ONTAP Storage Management Training (CDOTDP)
Data ONTAP Storage Management course uses lecture and hands-on exercises to teach basic administration of clustered Data ONTAP®. In Data ONTAP Storage Management course, you will configure and manage a Data ONTAP cluster. You will practice working with Data ONTAP features and managing your storage systems with the CLI and UI interfaces. Data ONTAP Storage Management course also discusses network management fundamentals, basic protocols that are used to access your data, and how to protect, manage, and monitor your clustered storage environment. Become proficient with Data ONTAP Snapshot®, SnapRestore®, SnapMirror®, SnapVault®, Open Systems SnapVault, and NDMP technologies used to replicate and restore mission-critical data in the enterprise. Backup and restore operations are taught using the NetApp storage system command line and OnCommand System Manager. The Data ONTAP Storage Management course also provides an overview of the Data ONTAP 8.3 MetroCluster solution. Data ONTAP 7-Mode administrators will benefit from comparisons to earlier Data ONTAP versions to help them master the basics of clustered Data ONTAP
NetApp customers, partners, and employees
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the components of a Data ONTAP storage environment
- Install and set up a Data ONTAP cluster
- Perform basic administration on a storage system
- Configure physical and logical storage
- Configure client protocols for a simple environment
- Describe Snapshot copies and space consumption in Data ONTAP
- Discuss backup methods that are available in Data ONTAP
- Describe the process of upgrading Data ONTAP
- Describe NetApp protection technology and the NetApp integrated data-protection solutions that are supported in Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3
- Design, implement and manage Snapshot copies
- Design, implement and manage Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 SnapMirror replication
- Design, implement and manage Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 SnapVault replication
- Use OnCommand System Manager to set up and manage backup and restore operations
- Understand how to implement the NDMP protocol in Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Data ONTAP Storage Management Training (CDOTDP) Duration :- 5 Days
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-