ECMAScript 6 Training
Our ECMAScript 6 course will give you solid hands-on experience using the best new features to develop responsive web applications and client-side functionality, guided by our thoroughly friendly, expert instructor.
You will use state of the art platforms to simulate how browsers will interpret ES6 code, so you can start writing tomorrow’s web apps today.
By the end of this course, you will have learnt:
- Current and Imminent ES6 Support
- ECMAScript Objects, Properties & Methods
- Building the User Experience with JS Frameworks
- ECMA-262 6th Edition
- Using Traceur
- Sugar Syntax
- ES6 Language Features
- Shadow DOM
- Module Syntax
- ES6 Lanugage Types
- NodeJS (Optional)
Web Developers who wish to utilise the next-gen features of ES6 in their web apps and client-side code.
If you have a team of web developers who need to get up to speed with the new features of ES6, or ouwld perhaps like to focus on a specific set of topics, give us a call to have a chat about how we can customise a course to meet your requirements perfectly.
We can take into account your existing technical skills, project requirements and timeframes, and specific topics of interest to tailor the most relevant and focussed course for you.
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
ECMAScript 6 Training Duration :- 4 Days
- Controlling access, type and mutability
- Functions, scope, namespaces and closure Object serialization
- Overview of AJAX principles
- Client Side Event handling
- Client Side data persistence
Current and Imminent Support
- Features which are already supported in some browsers and devices
- Forthcoming built-in support
- Legacy: where support will never happen
- ECMAScript 6 objects, properties and methods
- MVC, MVVM, Service, Factory etc.
- The jQuery family
- Angular, Bootstrap and Dart
- AtScript and TypeScript
ECME-262 6th Edition
- The 2015 ECMAScript Language Specification
- Already some support in some browsers/devices
- Enable Harmony in Chrome
Need for software development capabilities
- Components and Modules
- Single-threaded ‘blocking’ problem
- Reduce use of ‘function’ keyword
- Converting offline
- Online Read-Eval-Print-Loop for exploring ES6
- Impact on performance
- Make a language easier to understand and more readable
- Some features of ES6 are not really new
- All methods are still added to the prototype
ES6 Language Features
- Number and Maths Improvements
- Maps, Sets and Weak Maps
- Iterators and for-of loops
- Object Literal Enhancements
- Arrow Functions
- Let and Const for Block Scoped Binding
- Default and Rest Parameters
- Template Literals
- Property Method Assignment
- Object Initializer Shorthand
- Class definition and name
- Class prototype
- Instance property and class property
- shadow root and shadow host
- Named exports and Default exports
- Importing modules
ECMAScript language types
- Undefined, Null, Boolean, String, Symbol, Number, and Object
NodeJS (optional content)
- Node packages
- Running scripts
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.