React JS Training
With React you can develop front-end application or interfaces that are dynamic in nature with best features like component architecture, data binding, and views.
With Mildain’s training modules learning to react js is quick and easy. Mildain provides best react js training and post-training we will also provide react js tutorial videos for you future revisions and practice.
The best way to learn react is to learn by bits and practice more.
You can learn react js online as well as offline, our online program is rolling,
We know, you have been searching for react training or may be react js training or react redux online training, well relax now you are with Mildain, we have the complete solution for your requirement.
• Learn React
• To understand what is React?
• Which problems React solves?
• Dive deep into JSX.
• Learn React Native
• Understanding and implementing Flux Architecture with React.
• React-Reduxarchitecture and framework.
• Implement unit and other type of tests for React components.
• Learn best practices for React.
• You will learn how to component rendered by the render function.
• How components are plugged/combined with each other.
• Rendering process through react on the server-side.
• In testing cases you can also integrate some tools like jest.
• It ensures readability and makes maintainability easier.
• View layer framework.
• Effective user interface
• Knowledge of jQuery, HTML events, and bootstrap.
• Basic knowledge of Computer Programming terminologies terms
• Google Chrome or other latest version browsers
• Installation of VS Code editor
• Node > 6
• Operating system-Windows/mac/ubuntu OS
Get yourself enrolled now for react online course now!!
Find complete curriculum for react js training check course outline tab.
React JS Training Duration :- 3 Days
Module 1 – What is React?
- What react is and what not?
- How react works (underneath layers) ?
Module 2 – Introduction to JSX
Module 3 – Virtual DOM
- JS vs JSX
- React Components
- HTML attributes e.g. class, div and id etc
- Child Components and Namespaced components
Module 4 – Setting up your ReactJS Development Environment
ViewanReactJS application in Plunker
- Setup Cloud9
- Using npm&package.json file
- Webpack& ES6 Introduction
- Organizing your source code
- React browser plugin
Module 5 –Creating a simple React Application
A simple react component with JSX template
- Nesting Components
- React render
- React Props
- Props validation with data types
- States, Initialize states and update states
Module 6 – React UI and Forms
Form components e.g. input, textarea
- Controlled form components
- Uncontrolled form components
- Checkboxes and Radios
- Select box with default selected value
- Form validation
- Animation Introduction
Module 7 – Component Life Cycle
- Props Change
- Stage Change
- Component Unmount
Module 8 – React Router and Other JS concepts
React Router configuration
- Router History
- If-else in JSX
- IIFE in JSX for complex logic
Module 9 – Event Handling in JSX
onClick, onKeyUp and other useful events in React
- Sharing events across the components
Module 10 – React Styles
CSS and inline styles
- Setting up the react for React bootstrap
- Implementing the react bootstrap components
Module 11 –React Router & Navigation
Loading the router library
- Router configuration
- Passing and receiving parameters
- React-cookie integration
Module 12 – Flux
What is Flux Architecture?
- Flux Components
- View Controllers
- How Flux works
- Flux and React
Module 13 –Redux
- Provider Component
- Redux application development
Module 14 – Unit Testing and other testing techniques
Tools for Unit testing
- React Unit testing
- React Component testing
- React Router Testing