Zend Framework Training
This course from mildain Solutions is intended to give an using Zend Framework 2 by creating a simple database driven application using the Model-View-Controller paradigm. By the end of this training you will have a working ZF2 application.
Zend Framework is an open source framework for developing web applications and services with PHP 5. Zend Framework is implemented using 100% object-oriented code. The component structure of Zend Framework is somewhat unique; each component is designed with few dependencies on other components. This loosely coupled architecture allows developers to use components individually. We often call this a “use-at-will” design
While they can be used separately, Zend Framework components in the standard library form a powerful and extensible web application framework when combined. Zend Framework offers a robust, high performance MVC implementation, a database abstraction that is simple to use, and a forms component that implements HTML form rendering, validation, and filtering so that developers can consolidate all of these operations using one easy-to-use, object oriented interface. Other components, such as Zend_Auth andZend_Acl, provide user authentication and authorization against all common credential stores. Still others implement client libraries to simply access to the most popular web services available. Whatever your application needs are, you’re likely to find a Zend Framework component that can be used to dramatically reduce development time with a thoroughly tested foundation.
The principal sponsor of the project ‘Zend Framework’ is » Zend Technologies, but many companies have contributed components or significant features to the framework. Companies such as Google, Microsoft, and StrikeIron have partnered with Zend to provide interfaces to web services and other technologies that they wish to make available to Zend Framework developers.
Zend Framework could not deliver and support all of these features without the help of the vibrant Zend Framework community. Community members, including contributors, make themselves available on » mailing lists, » IRC channels, and other forums. Whatever question you have about Zend Framework, the community is always available to address it.
- An entirely re-written event-driven MVC layer
- Components practice dependency injection, supported by our Service Locator and DiC components
- A powerful module management system
- An EventManager, for writing event-driven systems, as well as for creating cut points in your software for introducing cross-cutting concerns.
- A new view layer, architected around analyzing the request and generating a suitable response, be it plain old HTML, or Atom feeds or JSON.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training.
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
Zend Framework Training Duration:- 5 Days
Zend Framework 2 Basics
- Setting up a Zend Framework 2 project
- Handling routines
- Installation of gitbash
- Installation of xampp server
- Installation of Zend studio
- Using configurations to your benefit
- Understanding Invokables
- Additions of methods and passing data using view model
- Creating new controllers in default Module and activatingit.
- Directory structure of Module
- Creation and Working of module.config.php
- Creation and working of Module.php
- Creation of new controllers , methods ,Data passing using Array
- Creating forms
- Using form view helpers
- Creating a custom form element and form view helper
- Using filter
- Working with View
- Creating a global layout template
- Creating reusable Views
- Using view strategies/renderers
- Using contest switching for a different output
- Writing a custom view strategy/renderer
- Connecting to a database
- Executing simple queries
- Executing queries using Tablet Gateway
- Optimization with a DB profiler
- Creating a Database Access Object
- How to use Zend Paginator
- Using fetchAll method
- Understanding up a simple database Authentication
- Setting up a simple database Authentication
- Writing a custom Authentication method
- Caching and When to Cache
- Understanding and Using storage plugins
- Setting up a caching system
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.