SAP FSCM Training
SAP FSCM Training is about SAP Financial Supply Chain Management, which optimizes the fiscal and info flows within an organization and between two or more business partners. Global Online Trainings offers best quality SAP FSCM Training for offering all its participants unique business insight and mastering skill in managing credit management, Biller Direct, Dispute Management, and collection management with an implemented SAP domain.
SAP FSCM Training entire course is designed with latest industry development and technological updates incorporated. Global Online Trainings offers flexi timing and reasonable course fee for all its participants. There are provisions for forth personal training as well as corporate batches can also be accommodated. Participants can attend their classes on a pre-decided virtual platform. To know more about the SAP FSCM Training, call the help desk today
Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) in simple terms means managing demand and supply of cash or cash equivalents. SAP has come out with the SAP FSCM functionality or suite of applications to manage effectively and efficiently. It helps the companies to manage the costs associated with this process better. In this SAP FSCM Training we will look at what are the features and functionalities available in SAP FSCM and how it can be leveraged well for the benefit of business.
Key business areas for the SAP FSCM functionalities can be leveraged and can be used as a input for more efficient working with the capital management, the receivables management and the cost management of payments. SAP FSCM functionalities are enhanced and enabled by SAP NetWeaver technology to the reach and better integration for the organisation for both within and outside the organization applications as well as integrated within SAP ERP Financials.
SAP Financials is broadly organized in 4 broad functionality areas to support all financial management processes as well as integration with other business processes:
- Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- Treasury and Risk Management
- Corporate Governance
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
SAP FSCM Training Duration :- 4 Days
Overview of SAP FSCM – Credit, Collections and Dispute
- Key Terminology
- Overview of FSCM
- Business Process in Credit
- Business Process in Dispute Management
- Business Process in Collections
- Business Partner Concept
Customizing Dispute Management
- Case Management Configuration – Overview of Case and how it is used as the central repository in Dispute Resolution.
- Customizing Dispute Management – Customize objects in Dispute, and Integration points in A/R
- Overview of BADI’s in Dispute
Customizing Collections Management
- Business Partner Configuration
- Org. Structure
- Configure End to End Collections Module – E.g. Promise to Pay, Integration with A/R and Dispute Management.
Customizing Credit Management
- Business Partner Configuration
- Org. Structure – Concept of Credit Segment
- Configure End to End Credit Management – Integration with A/R, SD, and Collections Management.
- Overview of BADI’s in Credit
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.