SAP HR Training
SAP HR training is designed to start with a basic overview of the module and end with advanced knowledge of configuration and testing. Attendees will get a certification oriented course material and homework assignment to simulate real life projects.
The SAP HR training enables companies to effectively manage information about the people in their organization. It is integrated with other SAP modules and external systems. From the Organization Management perspective, companies can model a business hierarchy, the relationships of employees to various business units and the reporting structure among employees.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
SAP HR Training Duration :- 5 Days
There are four main components of enterprise structure:
- Company code
- Personnel Area
- Personnel Subarea
Personnel structure displays position of individual people in the enterprise as a whole.
- Define Employee Group
- Define Employee Subgroup
- Assign Employee Subgroup to Employee Group
- Define Employee Attributes
This is based on Organizational plan. Organizational plan provides foundation of Organizational Management. An organization uses an organizational plan to represent relationships between individual departments and work-groups. The organizational plan uses elements called objects like Persons (P), Jobs (C), Positions (S), Organizational Units (O), and Cost Center (K) etc.
- Overview of Organizational Management
- Organization and Staffing
- Create Organizational Unit
- Create Organizational Unit under hierarchy
- Create and Assign Position to Organizational Unit
- Create Job and Assign to the Position
- Creating Task(Job/Position/Person)
- Create Organization structure using Expert Mode Method
- Organizational Unit
- Simple Maintenance
- Create Organizational Unit
- Create Position
- Create Job
- Assign Job to the Position
- Create Task Group and Task
- Assign Task to the Job
- Create Organization structure using Simple Mode Method
- Define Administrator
- Overview of Features
- Define Administrator Group (Feature PINCH)
Integration between Organizational Management and Personnel Administration
- Activate Integration (PLOGI ORGA)
Hire an Employee
- Overview of info-type
- Personnel Action
- Maintain Info-type
- Steps to Hire an Employee
SAP Time Management provides a flexible way of representing all of your human resources processes that concern the planning, recording, and evaluation of employee times in the SAP System. Time can be represented by both calendar time and real-time in your enterprise.
A work schedule is comprised of a number of individual elements including the public calendar. After the individual elements are defined, they are combined into a work schedule rule from which a work schedule is generated.
- Group Personnel Subarea for the Work Schedule
- Group Personnel Subarea for the Daily Work Schedule
- Define Break Schedule
- Define Rules for variants
- Define Daily Work Schedule
- Define Period Work Schedule
- Define Employee Subgroup Grouping
- Define Rules for Variants
- Define Groupings for the Public Holiday Calendar
- Set Work Schedule Rules and Work Schedules
- Assign Your Work Schedule Rule for SCHKZ
- Hire an Employee
Payroll: Base Configuration
- Employee Subgroup Grouping for Personnel Calculation Rule (PCR) and Collective
- Agreement Provision (CAP)
- Check Pay Scale Type
- Check Pay Scale Area
- Check Assignment of Pay Scale Structure to Enterprise Structure
- Determine Default for Pay Scale Data (TARIF)
- Create Wage Type Catalog
Wage types are the key element in the wage type structure. Wage types are the most important concept in Human Resources. Wage types are used to assign payments and deductions and they control the payroll program. Characteristics are used to distinguish the individual wage types.
- Check Wage Type Group “Basic Pay”
Overview of Payroll Run
- Release for Payroll
- Start Payroll
- Check Result
- Exit Payroll
- Remuneration Statement
- Identify a Person in your Organizational Structure
- Display Job Index Report for the Particular Job
- Identify and Display Tasks Assigned to your Positions
- Evaluate Vacant Position in your Organizational Structure
- Display your Organizational Plan Graphically
- HIS:- Human Resources Information
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.