ETL Testing Training
Project – TestingCube
Data – Sales
Problem Statement – This involves testing a Cube of sales data containing various products. This Cube needs to be rigorously tested. The various steps include connection validation, dimension validation, external interface specification file data matching, data selection, and so on.
This ETL Testing Training can be taken by anybody from beginners to experts. This course follows a step-by-step routine that includes ETL Testing introduction, the difference between OLAP and OLTP, learning about Data Warehousing concepts, its workflow, RDBMS, difference between database testing and data warehouse testing, checking data using SQL and the opportunities in Business Intelligence.
- Understand data warehousing and how Business Intelligence works
- ETL basics, ETL Testing Process, best practices and Standards
- Learn ETL data validation
- understanding of ETL testing workflow process
- Learn how to work with RDBMS
- Constraint Testing, Error Handling, Dependency Testing
- Compare ETL Database Testing and Data Warehouse Testing
- Deploy SQL for implementing data Checks using SQL
- Prepare for the ETL Certification
- ETL and SQL Developers, software engineers and analysts
- BI, Mainframe, and database Project managers
Anybody can get trained as there are no prerequisites for learning ETL Testing. A basic knowledge of SQL concepts can be helpful.
- Most companies estimate they’re analyzing a mere 12% of the data they have – Forrester Research
- Big Data Analytics to reach $13.95 Billion by 2017 – MarketsandMarkets
- ETL Developer in United States can earn $100,000 – indeed.comToday’s businesses have to work with data in multiple formats extracted from multiple sources. All this makes ETL testing all the important. The extracting, transforming and loading of data has to be verified and any anomalies found have to be fixed. Thus there is a need for testers in ETL and Data Warehouse domains. This training can equip you to take up good jobs in some of the biggest companies in the world.
ETL Testing Training
- 16 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
ETL Testing Training Duration :- 2 Days
Module 1-ETL Testing Overview, OLTP vs. OLAP
- Overview of ETL testing
- Concepts of Business Intelligence
- Lifecycle of ETL testing
- Core concepts of Database
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Concepts of Data Warehousing
Module 2-RDBMS Overview, Comparison between Database Testing and Data Warehousing
- What is RDBMS?
- Concepts of relational databases
- Data Types
- Integrity Constraints
- Comparison between Database Testing and Data Warehouse Testing
Module 3-Workflow and Case Study in data Warehousing
- Workflow for Data Warehouse
- Various Scenarios in ETL Testing
- Data Warehouse Testing
- ETL Mapping
- Data Loss/Mismatch Testing
Module 4-Testing Scenarios
- Testing Scenario Matrix
- Constraint Testing
- Source to Target Testing
- Business Rules Testing
- Negative Scenarios Testing
- Dependency Testing
- Error Handling Testing
Module 5-Data Checks with SQL
- Database Structure
- SQL for Testers
- Data Checks using SQL
- Examples of SQL Scripts
Module 6-BI Testing and its Scope
- Check List – ETL Tester
- Key responsibilities of the Tester
- SCD Testing
- CUBE Testing
- BI testing and its scope
Problem Statement –
It creates a cube which calculates the five years sales according to the products. It also includes cube testing. The checklist for cube list is:
- Validate all the data warehouse connection setting is working
- Reconcile Measures and Dimensions in cube with data warehouse
- Validate dimension hierarchies.
- Validate measures in association with dimension attributes.
- If any, match with External Interface Specification file data.
- Verify all facts with combination of possible dimensions.
- Select data from data warehouse with the same combinations
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.