Revenue Assurance Training Singapore
Revenue Assurance training program helps you understand basic concepts and best practices of Telecom Revenue Assurance. The aim of the Telecom Training Boot Camp Crash Course is to provide processes and methodologies that help plug the drain on revenue and maximize profits for telecom service providers.
Our industry experts cover all aspects of the revenue discipline, including: switch to bill, prepaid/IN, inventory reconciliation, configuration management, billing verification, cost management, fraud, interconnection, content settlement, partner management applied to voice, Internet, UMTS, HSPA/HSPA+, LTE, VoLTE, mobile data, applications, content, video, cloud services, MPLS, IPTV, VPN and managed services.
Revenue Training and Revenue management are the key concepts to create, manage, charge, assure, and collect all sources of revenue.
Equally important is the mandate to consolidate, migrate or transform your technical and operational infrastructures to improve performance and workplace productivity and lower data center, IT network and operational costs.
We approach Revenue Assurance and Revenue Management from a holistic, end-to-end perspective including
- Introduction to Telephony and Telecommunications
- Introduction to network types, technologies and services
- Introduction OSS/BSS systems and common RA processes
- Revenue Assurance (RA) Concepts and Best Practices
- The impact of RA on your business
- What causes RA
- Revenue Leakage
- Revenue Loss
- Churn minimization
- Billing systems integration
- Service cost savings
- Provisioning and workflow
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Ordering and service delivery automation
Attendees will have the knowledge and skills to:
- List the impact of next generation networks and services on Revenue Assurance .
- Detect, analyze, fix, and reclaim revenue leakages
- Optimize end-to-end Revenue Assurance Strategies and Implementation
- Outsmart fraud by subscribers and distributors
- Discover the importance of cost-effective service provisioning
- Understand how the mediation system can be helpful as a revenue assurance tool
- Receive and utilize a review of fraud management systems and processes
- Review audits and tests that can be used to identify errors in network integrity
- Discover cost-effective customer retention strategies
- Outline proper data mining and data warehousing will impact the Revenue Assurance implementation
- Measure and report on the financial impact of revenue-assurance findings
Revenue assurance managers, internal auditors, financial controllers, engineers, application support professionals, product managers, project managers, fraud analysts, OSS/BSS professionals, newcomers to the field of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management, Billing managers,and revenue assurance personnel from Tier 1/Tier 2 communication companies (both fixed line and mobile), and triple-play providers.