SS7 Training (Signaling System No. 7)
SS7 training provides a thorough introduction to SS7 training. Signaling System #7 training is the hands-down choice for engineers, network managers and other professionals everywhere. It gives you a bedrock understanding of the signaling network, its architecture, and the protocols used to communicate through it and its evolution to next generation networks. Topics such as SIGTRAN, IMS and SIP are also covered.
SS7 or Common Channel Signaling System No. 7 (i.e., SS7 or C7) is a global signaling standard for telecommunications defined by ITU-T specifying the procedures and mechanisms to call setup, routing and control over PSTN and Mobile networks. Example of applications using SS7 are: PSTN and cellular networks (i.e. GSM, CDMA) call setup, management, and tear down, LNP, toll-free calls, wireless roaming, IN/AIN and CAMEL.
SS7 Signaling Points:
- SSP (Service Switching Point)
- STP (Signal Transfer Point)
- SCP (Service Control Point)
Basic understanding of telecom networks (MSC, HLR, VLR, IN etc.)
- Slide presentation
- Whiteboard discussions
- SS7 call-flows demo on protocol analyzer (if available at site), alternative – whiteboard
- SS7 stack architecture and logical correlation with OSI model
- Functioning of SS7 layers – MTP, SCCP, ISUP, TCAP, MAP, CAP
- Definition of links, link-sets, route, route-sets
- Logical understanding on E1 bit-rates, PCM frame structure
- SS7 Signaling units structures and associated link capacity
- Global Title translations
- 16 hours of instructor-led training
- 16 hours of high-quality eLearning content
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
SS7 Training (Signaling System No. 7) Duartion :- 2 Days
The course content is distributed over two days from basic understanding of SS7 architecture to in-depth bit structure of SS7 signaling message units.
Telecom Network Elements
- GSM Network Overview
- Elements – MSC, HLR, VLR, IN
SS7 Signaling- Overview, Classification and History
- What is Signaling ?
- UNI and NNI Signaling
- Line and Register Signaling
- Analog and Digital Signaling
- In-band and Out-band Signaling
- CAS and SS7 Signaling
Signaling Network Components
- SEP and STP
- Signaling Link and Link Set
- Signaling Route and Route Set
- Associated Signaling Mode
- Non Associated Signaling Mode
- Quasi-Associated Signaling Mode
- Comparison with OSI Model
Message Transfer Part 1 (MTP 1)
Message Transfer Part 2 (MTP 2)
- Fill-in Signal Units (FISU's)
- Link Status Signal Units (LSSU's)
- Message Signal Units (MSU's)
- Leaky Bucket Mechanism for the SUERM
Message Transfer Part 3 (MTP 3)
- Message Handling Functions
- Service Information Octet and Routing Label
Signaling Connection Control Part (SCCP)
- Class 0 and Class 1 Messages
- Routing Label
- Global Title Translation
- Connection Oriented Setup
- Routing Label
- Circuit Identification Code
- Call Set-up and Release
Transaction Capabilities Application Part (TCAP)
- Component Sub-layer
- Transaction Sub-layer
- Dialogue Id
- Invoke Id
- Dialog Handling Primitives
- Location Update – Home
- Location Update – Roaming
- MO Call
- MT Call
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected]
. If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Find This Training in Other Cities:-
Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Chennai.