Online Excel Training
Have some experience with Excel and want to improve your skills? This Advanced Excel online course will help you learn intermediate and advanced Excel techniques.
In 16 or more engaging sessions you will learn how to find a value with VLOOKUP, create and format Pivot Tables, record basic Macros and more.
Whether you use Excel for work or study, these tutorials will help you on your journey to becoming an Excel Expert!
The course from Mildain is Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 compliant. Videos are recorded in Microsoft Excel 2016 and 2013 for PC, and where the user interface is significantly different.
- Microsoft Excel 2013, Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- Over 128 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- To take your basic Excel skills to the next level
- To gain a solid understanding of the more powerful features and functions in Excel
- To be able to use Microsoft Excel in a commercial environment
- Users with a basic knowledge of Excel
- Users who have completed our Beginners / Intermediate Excel title
Online Excel Training
- Advance Features of Ms-Excel. Advanced Excel course also enables the student to utilize, the advance
- features taught in this course in an office environment with maximum efficiency.
- Spreadsheet basics
- Creating, editing, saving and printing spreadsheets
- Working with functions & formulae
- Graphically representing data : Charts & Graphs
- Analyzing data : Data Menu, Subtotal, Filtering Data
- Formatting worksheets , Securing & Protecting spreadsheets
- Formulas & Macros Formulas:
- Use the Function Wizard, Common functions (AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT,COUNTA, ROUND, INT)
- Nested functions , Name cells /ranges /constants
- Relative, Absolute, Mixed cell references : >,<,= operators
- Logical functions using IF, AND, OR, NOT
- The LOOKUP function , Date and time functions , Annotating formulas
- Sub Total Reports, Auto Filter
- Password Protecting Worksheets
- Linking Multiple Sheets
- Sheet Referencing
- Linking Between Word/Excel/Ppt
- Functions:- LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- What-if-analysis, GOAL SEEK
- PIVOT Tables, NESTED IF
- Character Functions
- Date Functions
- Age Calculations
- Consolidation of Data
- Data Validation
- Definition and use , Record a macro
- Assign a macro , Run a macro
- Store a macro, Introduction to VBA Prog.
- Plan a worksheet , Row and Column labels
- Split worksheet /box /bar, Copy data and formulas
- Display /move toolbars , Enhance worksheet Appearance
- Use multiple windows : Copy/ paste between Worksheets
- Link worksheets , Consolidate worksheets
- Import and link from other Applications
- Use AutoFormat : Create, use and modify styles and templates
- Print features : Create /edit an outline
- Advance Excel Training With Live Projects
- Create charts , Enhance charts, Drawing toolbar features
Plot No 17, C Block Market, Sec 36,