Module 1: Accessing the Command Line
• Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
Module 2: Managing Files from the Command Line
• Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
Module 3: Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
Module 4: Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
• Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
Module 5: Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
• Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
Module 6: Controlling Access to files with Linux File system Permissions
• Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd
Module 7: Configure and secure OpenSSH service
• Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH
Module 8: Analyze and store logs
• Locate and accurately interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
Module 9: Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
• Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems..
Module 10: Archiving and Copying Files between Systems
• Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
Module 11: Installing and Updating Software Packages
• Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package
Module 12: Accessing Linux File Systems
• Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Module 13: Using Virtualized Systems
• Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
Module 14: Comprehensive Review
• Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.