This course from mildain Solutions is intended to give an using Zend Framework 2 training by creating a simple database driven application using the Model-View-Controller paradigm. By the end of this training you will have a working ZF2 application.
What new features will I find in Zend Framework 2?
- An entirely re-written event-driven MVC layer
- Components practice dependency injection, supported by our Service Locator and DiC components
- A powerful module management system
- An EventManager, for writing event-driven systems, as well as for creating cut points in your software for introducing cross-cutting concerns.
- A new view layer, architected around analyzing the request and generating a suitable response, be it plain old HTML, or Atom feeds or JSON.
What are the requirements?
- You should be familiar with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Being familiar with PHP is a bonus, but not a strict requirement
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for people who either want to learn Zend Framework 2 and have no prior experience with this framework, or people who have basic experience with Zend Framework 2.
This course does not cover all of the details of Zend Framework 2, but covers the basics in details. If you are looking to become a Zend Framework professional, then this course is an excellent starting point, but the course is also highly useful for casual web developers who just want to learn the framework for their own personal use
Zend Framework 2 Basics
- Setting up a Zend Framework 2 project
- Handling routines
- Installation of gitbash
- Installation of xampp server
- Installation of Zend studio
- Using configurations to your benefit
- Understanding Invokables
- Additions of methods and passing data using view model
- Creating new controllers in default Module and activatingit.
Creating Music module from Screatch
- Directory structure of Module
- Creation and Working of module.config.php
- Creation and working of Module.php
- Creation of new controllers , methods ,Data passing using Array
Creations of Forms
- Creating forms
- Using form view helpers
- Creating a custom form element and form view helper
- Using filter
- Working with View
- Creating a global layout template
- Creating reusable Views
- Using view strategies/renderers
- Using contest switching for a different output
- Writing a custom view strategy/renderer
Configuring and Using Databases
- Connecting to a database
- Executing simple queries
- Executing queries using Tablet Gateway
- Optimization with a DB profiler
- Creating a Database Access Object
Login Logout Authentication
- How to use Zend Paginator
- Using fetchAll method
- Understanding up a simple database Authentication
- Setting up a simple database Authentication
- Writing a custom Authentication method
- Caching and When to Cache
- Understanding and Using storage plugins
- Setting up a caching system
DAYS:- 05 Days
HOURS:- 20 Session (each session 2 Hours)
Plot No 17, C Block Market, Sec 36,